We are looking for a dedicated and inspired BI Engineer to join the Talent Management team in the Talent Management Department. The main goal of the cooperation is to build a function-related report stack that will drive management decisions and increase the efficiency of business processes at the Talent Management Function.
What’s it like to work at a company where people are the biggest value? With more than 3 200 employees on board, Intellias cherishes a human-to-human culture. Get on board and enjoy working in a really caring and friendly environment!
- Gathering and analysis of requirements for data processing and reporting, tight collaboration with stakeholders during report development.
- Building and supporting custom Power BI reports and dashboards.
- Conducting solution demos, collaborating with business and explaining results.
- Continuously monitoring the efficiency of existing BI solutions and relevance to ongoing business needs, providing recommendations for improvements.
- Running ad-hoc research and analysis.
- Be proactive and propose new ideas regarding analytical services.
- Collaborate with the corporate analytic team regarding data accuracy, and reconsolidation across levels of reporting.
As a member of a Talent Management BI team, you will work with:
- VP Talent Management.
- Heads of Talent Management Departments.
- Talent Management process owners.
- Corporate Analytics team.
- 5+ years of experience in data, reporting, and analytical problem solving.
- Strong SQL skills and experience in working with a data warehouse.
- Understanding ways of data extraction and exchange (JSON, XML, CSV, API).
- Hands-on, practical experience in relational databases, data modeling, and data visualization.
- Advanced experience in building reports in Power BI tool (DAX, Power Query, Role-based modelling).
- Expertise in MS Excel: creating formulas, pivot tables, charts, reports, and dashboards.
- Ability to clearly and concisely define problems.
- Developing BI solutions in line with the levels of requirements.
- Understanding statistical analysis methods.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and fast-changing environment.
- Advanced English.