The Client is an award-winning smart home solution provider merging exceptional expertise in product design, wireless connectivity, and RF engineering with cutting-edge technologies like IoT, Cloud, and AI to produce state-of-the-art smart home experiences.
Drivers of change, it’s your time to pave new ways. Intellias, a leading software provider in the automotive industry, invites you to develop the future of driving. Join the team and create products used by 2 billion people in the world.
We're looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented, and deadline-driven engineer who is passionate about developing iOS applications and is oriented to ensuring the quality of the products we build.
- BS/MS in Computer Science with minimum 10+ years’ experience in iOS development.
- Experience developing multi-threaded, asynchronous code.
- Strong Object-Oriented programming and design skills.
- Familiarity with SOLID Design Principles.
- Strong experience in building native mobile (iOS) applications with an emphasis on performance and robustness.
- Knowledge of design patterns such as MVC, MVVM, Coordinator.
- Strong experience with Swift (Combine is a plus) framework.
- Strong experience with iOS Frameworks like CoreLocation (Significant location, region monitoring, live tracking).
- Experience with background code execution.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Familiar with version control, issue tracking, continuous integration environment (JIRA/Confluence/Jenkins).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back- end service.
- Excellent trouble-shooting skill, especially with multi-threaded and performance-oriented applications.
- Experience with profile, memory and launch time tunning tools.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Experience with XCT est Framework and UI T esting.
- Ability to work well with tight schedules and rapid development
- Experience developing Apple Watch applications.
- Experience with RxSwift and RxCocoa.
- Experience with SwiftUI.
- Experience with CoreBluetooth.