- Be part of leading the development of highly robust and scalable server-side applications and services.
- Design and maintain complex databases using Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tools.
- Translating complex designs and wireframes into high-quality code and building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance, ensuring UI/UX designs meet usability guidelines, and optimizing components across various devices and browsers.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, product teams, and graphic designers to develop well-structured and flexible architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
- Mentoring junior and middle developers, driving peer code reviews, and helping drive development and software engineering best practices for the team.
- Documenting application changes, developing updates, maintaining existing React systems, and designing and developing new custom components to meet complex project requirements.
- Develop advanced security measures and ensure their proper implementation.
- Develop comprehensive application testing procedures.
- Optimize and tune code for performance, maintainability, and scalability.
- Implement and champion Agile development methodologies.
Our team operates at the frontlines of our efforts to support Google and owns the campaign management functionalities that allow users to scale, automate and optimize their ad operations on Google Ads.
Join us in building new end-to-end automation solutions and scaling existing automation pipelines to help our customers automatically launch and iterate their Google advertising.
The team has recently started working with exciting new campaign types within Google Ads and we’re looking to scale up our team to expand our Google Ads offering
We design, build and maintain client-facing APIs and automation services using, Node.js, TypeScript, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, and user interfaces using React for core UI workflows, as well as service integrations to the other project's infrastructure. From you, we expect solid skills with Node.js, React, and TypeScript.
- 5+ years of experience in software development using NodeJS.
- Profound knowledge of REST, CORS, and advanced understanding of HTTP and WebSocket.
- Expertise in React, Hooks, HOC, Render Props, and advanced performance optimization techniques.
- Expert understanding of REST, WebSocket, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis.
- Proficient in building module-based applications and shared UX libraries (following Atomic design or similar approaches).
- Experience in setting up and managing CI/CD pipelines for production-grade applications.
- Proficient with git-flow.
- Experience in containerization and orchestration technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Deep understanding of cybersecurity principles, with experience in implementing secure systems and mitigating common security threats.
- Expert understanding of Agile methodologies, with experience in leading Agile teams.
- Strong experience with multiple state management systems and can determine the most suitable system for specific use cases.
- Ability to review code and provide structured feedback.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to stay organized, and push projects forward.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Senior BE Engineer
Senior BE Engineer