Intellias is looking for a skilled Tech Operations Engineer with good hardware equipment maintenance skills, to be responsible for maintenance and support of the testing of a set of devices related to automotive navigation systems. TechOps engineer should be ready for short business trips across Europe from time to time.
Drivers of change, it’s your time to pave new ways. Intellias, a leading software provider in the automotive industry, invites you to develop the future of driving. Join the team and create products used by 2 billion people in the world.
- Installation and maintenance of hardware equipment in the laboratory or inside of the cars;
- Firmware updates and application installation procedures;
- Running manual basic tests for installed applications;
- Travel by the request of the customer across Europe;
- Figuring out and solving issues related to HW and SW and solving the problem on-site.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in hardware installation and maintenance procedures;
- Basic mobile and system administration skills;
- Automotive experience especially with EU car manufactures;
- Understanding of different hardware interfaces (USB, Type-C, COM, Bluetooth);
- Basic networking understanding (IP networking, Wi-Fi);
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Open-minded person.
work at Intellias:
At Intellias, where technology takes center stage, people always come before processes. We're dedicated to cultivating a tech-savvy environment that empowers individuals to unlock their true potential and achieve extraordinary results. Our customized benefits not only prioritize your well-being but also charge your professional growth, making this opportunity an ideal match for tech enthusiasts like you.